The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.31.2004

Happy Reformation Day!

Mine started out pretty well. We got to see Ryan get baptised and he and Bonnie were brought into the membership of the church. Ryan has an amazing testimony of God's grace in his life. I was only given a little trouble for skipping out on the square dance. I had a good excuse because I put my time to a lot more profit doing physics hw than spending half of my cash to sit and watch people dance. During the college class we looked at the presence of our bodies in heaven, and how the Bible says we will have totally new bodies, which puts to confusion those who believe that God can only raise our bodies from the grave and not make new ones, and that those who have lost their bodies (as in a nuclear blast or fire) will not be in heaven. When we got home I found that the test of my patience had been at the devil's work once again in vandalizing my car. I really don't know what to do. For my part, I have been friendly, always giving a pleasant greeting or a wave, and still he continually goes out of his way to be aggrivating. But I will praise the Lord, for how often I myself have strayed from His commandments and plotted to break His law, but He continues to love me and draw me to Himself.

2 Comments:

At 1:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm......."Vandalizing"?--Like soap on windows and punctured tires, or something really serious?

~Nirmala

 
At 11:54 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

Twas just a rude but very non-Christian bumper sticker. Fortunately it was put on dirty, so I got it peeled off pretty easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home