The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.30.2004

Dead Mice and puny Muscles

The mice around here are really strange. Jumping all over the place and stuff. Today there was a dead one right in front of my computer. I grabbed it and moved it all around and clicked both bottons, but it wouldn't register anything. Ross and I took it apart and looked at it and tried it on his computer and took it apart and looked at it some more, but it didn't do anything. It's almost as useless as a macntrash mouse. (Yeah, almost.) You know, the little ones that don't fit in your hand and only have one button. So I guess I will have to throw it away. Well, actually Ross and I were talking about going out and shooting it up. My birthday is only a few months away, so I might be able to survive until then with my expert knowledge of how to use a computer without a mouse. Or not. (about the expert part, not the survival part) I'm actually pretty surprised because I am doing this whole post without a mouse. You never appreciate rodents until they are gone. On to muscles. My left leg muscles are getting really small. When I first go my cast I could only stick three fingers down my cast, but now I can get nine in there. I can grab my whole calf muscle in one hand. Now I know why old people have depression so much, because they see their bodies falling apart and they can't do anything about it. I hope I die before I am an old person.

Quote of the day: They (60's Students) wanted a world with love inculding "free love" with no private responsibility; a world without killing, except for unborn babies, and a world where the environment was pure of toxic substances, except for the ones they used on themselves.
~R.C. Sproul Lifeviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home