The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.18.2004

Mondays

Have been very rainy up here. As have Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. But that's okay because I can't run around outside anyway. My crutches do get a little slippery though. Yesterday we had a couple amazing sermons by pastors Long and Olivetti. I've got a lot of work done already today, which is good because I have a TON of homework this week. I've got to find some quick and easy but nutritious and filling meals. For some reason I seem to have totally lost my appetite after my surgery. I've been good today on half a bowl of cereal and an oatmeal cookie. Ross got a blog! Now he's caught hook line and sinker in the world of bloggers! HAHAHAHA (Evil laugh) It's doing pretty well though. It's already got at least three comments. Check it out. Well I'm off to see what I can do about getting the Air Force to bring an F/A-22 Falcon to campus for one of my powerplants projects.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 p.m., Blogger Ross said...

AAAHHH! I been discovered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home