The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.08.2004

Spiders in the night

I was trying to get comfotable last night when I felt a hair in my face. I brushed away the hair and it started running. I was like "That's no hair!" I turned on the light and saw one of the biggest spiders I had ever seen in this house. (Still it was pretty small in comparison to spiders in Lafayette.) So I grabbed the nearest container which just happened to be my retainer box and captured him. After showing him to my folks (proof that it wasn't my meds) and letting whoever was willing pet him, I let him out the front door and wished him happy hunting. I would have let him out in the house, but Mom objected. Go to Stacey's blog and ask her some good questions.

4 Comments:

At 12:30 a.m., Blogger Brian said...

Poor spider.......rather.........SQUISH IT!!

 
At 9:50 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

All over me??? No Way! That thing was huge. And hairy. And it had big nasty teeth
O..O / vvvvvv / ^^^^^^ \_

 
At 10:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You put him in your RETAINER BOX??!! Gross! I have a great spider story from when I was in Taiwan the summer of 2002. I'll have to tell it to ya next time I see you. I'll just say that my appreciating for the little arachnids was forever changed.
Audrey

 
At 10:55 p.m., Blogger Brad said...

Wow dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home