The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.27.2004

Fly x2

I got to fly twice today! Once in the morning and a x-c tonight. For my x-c I went to Indy International (KIND) and got to talk to Dad on the radio! Then I headed off to Richmond (KIRD) and back to Lafayette (KLAF). I just got back and I am dead tired. Hmmm. There seems to be a lot of that going around. I'm starting to understand physics again. Which is really good because I thought I had lost it for a while. I'm hoping for a tutoring by Shu tomorrow, because he offered to help me out. YAY SHU!!! Big instrument ground quiz tomorrow. Bigger powerplants exam on Wednesday, and an even bigger physics exam next Monday. Goodbye last ten minutes of free time. Hello study 20/6. Well goodnight all. Got to get my four hours in tonight.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on your tough and go on runway 14. The controller working east departure let me plug in with him and talk. Did you know it was me when I advised you traffic was no longer a factor near SHB?

 
At 11:32 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Yeah Dad. I told my instructor "That's my Dad!" And he was like "Cool." (Which according to Purdue regulations is not proper verbage for a "professional" pilot, but I don't care.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home