The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.16.2004

My big test

was tonight. It wasn't too bad. A few tricky questions, but I had studied all day, so I kind of knew my stuff. After the test we sat in the lounge and found out that we pretty much agreed on all the answers, be they right or wrong. Then we called the tower and got permission to go sit at the base of the tower and watch all the planes come in from the last flight slot of the night. We were probably one of the first groups to try that stunt at this airport, because we were just sitting out in the grass and waving at all the planes as they taxied in, and every time there was a flight instructor he would kind of look over at us and give a little wave like "I'm not sure I'm supposed to wave at these guys." One guy even took off his sunglasses and opened the door so he could stare at us better. We've made plans to do it every week. Physics is still hanging on, but I think I will need to really put some effort into it. Flyin' tomorrow so I better get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home