The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.13.2004

Wow

What a weekend! My internet connection has been trash the past few days. I couldn't even do my physics online questions until 6:30 this morning. On saturday I landed at my 26th airport as I went on a laf-mie-sbn-laf x-c. In normal talk that would be Lafayette-Muncie-South Bend cross-country flight. When I got home I found out that our drainage system had gotten blocked again. (just like last year) So the water has flooded or laundry room, bathroom, kitchen, and part of my room. I knew where it was going to go though, so I was able to save all but a few emails I had on the floor. Although my dresser will probably mold and rot if I don't do something about getting the water out of the carpet. Yesterday I had dinner at the Webb's house. Great folks, great food. Then I brought Henry to the evening service where we celebrated communion. Then I went home and talked to Ross about life in general until he gave me two more reasons not to get married. Check them out. Today the weather was bad again, so I sat in a room and talked with my instructor for an hour and twelve minutes. So that was my life.

4 Comments:

At 9:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, actually technically that would be KLAF-KMIE-KSBN-KLAF. But close enough. And for the record, I bet a genuine A&W in the glass bottle with Josh that he would get married some day. Those that fight it the most will fall the hardest come the time they locks eyes with the little cutie meant for them.

 
At 9:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, actually technically that would be KLAF-KMIE-KSBN-KLAF. But close enough. And for the record, I bet a genuine A&W in the glass bottle with Josh that he would get married some day. Those that fight it the most will fall the hardest come the time they locks eyes with the little cutie meant for them.
Ross

 
At 10:53 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

The K was assumed because everybody knows that I am flying in the US.

 
At 12:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

not your international readers.
r

 

Post a Comment

<< Home