The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.01.2004

I saw the sunrise this morning

It was nice, but I still like sunsets better. I was hoping to do a x-c today, but all of Indiana was covered in a thick layer of ground fog. Oh well, maybe Friday. I have Bible study with Pastor Long this evening, and other than that, I will have a pretty normal day of studying. Yesterday was very cool because I got to fly a C-150 around for a while. It's a very cramped plane, but it handles beautifully. It was so much fun taking it through its stalls that I almost started making airplane noises when I throttled up. Blogger's spell checker dosen't work any more.

4 Comments:

At 10:32 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Happy September Josh! Luv ya!

 
At 4:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the sunrise from an airplane? That is one of my favorite sights, though I think I've only seen in it once which was on an international flight. Speaking of which,... I'm GOING TO INDIA!!!! I'll tell everybody about it in my next a and p letter. (which i promise to get out in the near future. -tho i won't specify what 'near future' means.=) )
Aj

 
At 10:29 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

India?!! that is soo cool. Or warm. Or...something.
Thanks Stace- happy september to you to!

 
At 10:30 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Oh Dear! Now even my own brother can't spell my name right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home