The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.20.2004

Been a while.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been quite busy packing, working on Stacey's room, finishing up my last week at work and doing my wrist therapy whenever I get a chance between all that. But I finished working my last night just a few hours ago, and now I am fooling myself into thinking that I will be able to get up in time for my doctor's appointment (hopefully my last) if I finish this post in a reasonable amount of time. I finished up all of my flying on Wednesday, Thank the Lord for great weather! And I will be going up to Lafayette tomorrow. :( I will be kind of sad to leave the security and love of home, but I am trusting God to keep me during my stay in the world. I can't really think of anything else to say, so I will bid you all good night. or good morning. depending on how you look at it.

1 Comments:

At 12:37 a.m., Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

'Sup buddy? :) I just wanted to ask if you still have the pictures from ECHO 2k1, trip II anymore? If so, and ifya have them 'digitalized' still, could you send me 'em? While you're at it, doya have ECHO 2k2 pics?

Check out my ***Brand New*** blog! http://www.shishkabloggin.blogspot.com/. My old blog is now being used as a picture blog. :) http://www.ali-babua.blogspot.com/

Well, I hope God blesses you in your upcoming year of college! Please keep sending me your updates! I'll be prayin' forya!
-'Len

 

Post a Comment

<< Home