The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.09.2004

running like crazy

This is going to take a long time to type because I have to keep scratching muffin with one hand or she will get up and leave. It is rare for her to let anyone scratch her, so I must treasure the moment and leave my right hand to type alone. Anyway, Brian and I, who both had the day off, got up really early so we could go running with Eric before he had to go to work. Early as in 5:30 am. So we were supposed to meet at Holiday park at 6:00. Well I got there at 6, Brian got there a little later because he turned off his alarm too soon, and the two of us started running at 6:45 after we assumed that Eric had forgotten or slept in and decided it was to late to come when he got up. We had a great run, and decided that we were both really out of shape. When I got home I found this hilarious message on my phone by the missing member of our group. He was sooo groggy he could hardly talk and he was like "I am really sorry Josh, I just woke up and slept through my alarm.... and.... Uuughhh uuuhhhh (breathing).... ummm....I'm really sorry...." It was really funny, and I am sure that Brian and I are none the worse off for getting up early. (aside from the fact that I will only have had five hours off sleep before my first flight in months unless I take a nap) So I took my car (Dad's car) over to Ziebart to get the mirror fixed, and the guy writes down my name and takes my keys and stuff, then he grabs the mirror and heads out to the car, I was thinking "wow this is going to be fast" but the guy takes the mirror out of the box and it slides to the ground and shatters. He stood there for a second in shock and said Something Something Something in a little more colorful language. Then he apologized and said that he would get a new one in by the afternoon. So I went to rehab and came home to finish writing this post. I can't wait to download hello so I can start putting up my pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home