The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.31.2004

Quick break

Here is a quick beak on my conferenc report to get back to my normal life. At work on Thursday, I found out that I have to be employed by my company for at least a year before I can transfer to another store. Ironically I was counting on earning at least something up at school, so now God is making me trust Him for either a job or some extraordinary means of support. I have just been thinking how much I hate to trust everything to Him and take a wild leap forward, but how every time I do, I end up praising Him for His everlasting care and mercy. Trust, such an easy word to say, such a hard word to obey.

I got my cast off yesterday, so I am now in a removeable brace that looks a lot better. (It smells better too, because i can take it off and wash under it.)

2 Comments:

At 10:04 p.m., Blogger Brian said...

Wow that's not nice of your employers... But yes it sure will test your trust in God's provision for your needs. It's so hard to understand that God will carry you through any pit, but we still insist on seeing how deep the pit is! Isn't it odd that the shorter a word is, the harder it is to understand and apply? Great to hear your pleased about having your cast off! When do you get the pins out?

 
At 12:15 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

oops! Forgot to mention that I got my pins out with the cast. Usually they fall right out but the nurse had to get some pliers and wiggle and twist and pull for quite a while before the little buggers would slide out. They produced quite a gusher. Now I know why suiciders slit their wrists. Anyway, I'll bring the pins to church tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home