The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.10.2004

Flyin' low

Yesterday Ross and I went to Lafayette (where I stopped by Wal-Mart and asked for a job) and then to Terre Haute and back to Eagle Creek. We saw a house that was just finishing up getting burned to the ground. :( But the weather was beautiful! :) We had clear blue skies and smooth air. I got current to take passengers. (Ross is a flight instructor so I could take him.) Today I flew to Danville Ill. and back very slowly. I was going to go north after I reached Danville, but I saw a ton of clouds and decided that it wouldn't be so great for me to fly into them. Eagle Creek is under Indianapolis class C airspace so I have to make sure I stay low so I don't bust into it. I've got a grand total of 5.8 hours of flight so I still need a lot more to get all 15 in. Yes! Bible study tonight! and I didn't have any freak accidents in the plane like some Australian Sparrow getting stuck in the engine intake and causing engine failure. Or a dogfight with an Elephant bird.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 p.m., Blogger Eric S. Filson said...

I am glad none of those freak accidents happened... it would be pretty freaky. Oh, and by the way, don't ever... and I mean ever! Get in a dogfight with an Elephant bird... just don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home