The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.23.2004

Purdue

Well, I am now back at Purdue for another year. (They actually let me come back after I got down on my hands an knees and told them that I would be good this time!) So I moved up on Saturday afternoon and spent the Sabbath with the Lafayette congregation. There are probably about 20 incoming freshmen that attended services (Including David Kissick) (who said he was going to try to get a bunch of his friends from Covenant to come) (also including a bunch of kids from Heritage on Rut's recommendation) (I would have hated to be called a kid as a freshman last year) so getting back to my original sentence, the college class almost doubled. (Praise the Lord) Pastor Long had a meeting at his house last night and kind of went over what we would be trying to do this semester, and I for one am very excited. Today I had my first round of classes starting at 7:30-9:20 with flight, 10:30-11:20 with aircraft systems, 12:30-1:20 physics (On the far NE corner of campus), and Advanced power plants from 1:30-2:20 (On the far SW corner of campus). Tomorrow I only have Instrument ground class from 5:30-7:20. Maybe I will write about it on my free off-campus dial up connection from Purdue that Ross found for us.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weeeeee Dialup's fun! um not. sorry.

 
At 9:42 a.m., Blogger Brian said...

Wow! 10 whole minutes to ride across campus and be at your next class at 1:30! That's cutting it a bit close. :)

 
At 3:55 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

I am kind of used to dial up since that is what we have back home. I am trying to avoid getting on the DSL computers on campus because then I will be discontent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home