The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.25.2004

Forgetfulness & instrument Ground Classes

I only left a few things home this year. Among my biggest losses were my good hammock and honey. I need honey to eat my oatmeal, so until I can get some, my meals will consist of cereal and bagels. As far as instrument ground goes, I was really excited about the semester until I went to it. Dr. Kliem who teaches it is a very hard woman. So I will be doing good to get a low B, and with my few credit hours, that has the potential to really hurt my G.P.A. So I will be spending much time locked in my room memorizing a bunch of rules that will change next year. But all is not lost, as I have all Tuesday mornings to study.
I just got done flying a while ago. We only got .7 hours because a bunch of low clouds were rolling in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home