The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.24.2004

Homework & Old Computers

I slept in this morning. Or at least I thought I did until I realized that I set my clock an hour later than it was. Good thing I didn't use it to know when to leave for class. So I got up and went to look for a job. Didn't find it. Came home and pulled all the poison ivy and honey suckle out of my garden/flower bed that has no produce or flowers. Donations are appreciated. Then I cleaned up and did some assigned reading from physics and a/c systems. Mostly booring review stuff. then I loaded AIM on this computer (win 95 Lafayette home base computer) and I got a really old version that dosen't even have smiles. Or my buddy list. But now I will be once again operating under my jb85atpurdue name, so if you see me holler so I can put you on my list.
I think I will load hello now, so I can put pictures up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home