The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.30.2004

1 down 15 to go

That would be my weeks in the semester count. My physics professor is quite funny, sometimes without even realizing it. Today he sat on a cart and blew himself across the room with a CO2 tank. He spends all his time doing lab type demonstrations and stuff though, so I haven't learned much from him. He ought to try and explan what we need to know to do our hw instead of playing around with inertia and force vectors. My powerplants and a/c systems professor (same guy for both) is very good. I am learning quite a bit in those classes. And instrument ground is instrument ground. Enough said. I met an asian guy from Washington today. He is studying to be an Air Traffic Controller. I admire air traffic controllers. I need to go read some more Federal Aviation Regulations.

7 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m., Blogger Eric S. Filson said...

Wow, did your professor get hurt in the blast?

 
At 9:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, he put the tank on his cart and used it like a rocket engine. -Josh

 
At 10:28 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Wow! I wish my teacher would do exciting stuff like that!! btw - Dad would like a reply to his email about your paycheck. ;)

 
At 10:29 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Wow! I wish my teacher would do exciting stuff like that!! btw - Dad would like a reply to his email about your paycheck. ;)

 
At 10:29 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Wow! I wish my teacher would do exciting stuff like that!! btw - Dad would like a reply to his email about your paycheck. ;)

 
At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

sorry about that :( the site said it was not responding and to refresh, I did and it posted three times!

 
At 10:31 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

That's okay Stacey, It looks better on my comment tally. Tell dad that I don't trust the security of webmail, so I will have to call or something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home