The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.09.2004

Mashed potatoes and physics

I just love making mashed potatoes. I can work on it till I get just the perfect flavor. (You know, that buttery flavor with just a hint of pepper and mushrooms scattered liberally about.) I put in a little too much pepper this time though. I kind of have a headache now. But that might just be because I finished my physics hw. Now that I am used to it, I kind of like the fact that I don't learn anything in class, because it really is just review from high school, and if I learned anything it would be too easy. As it is, I get to go back and search through my high school physics book (because it was written so much better than the one I wasted my money on up here) and teach myself just like I did for years in home school. Kind of nostalgic and a more familiar learning environment at the same time. So that is my story for tonight. See you all tomorrow. Oh yeah, one more thing. I just got a 100 on my second instrument ground quiz. (partly because I had all the answers right, and partly because it was just an attendance quiz and the prof gave everybody a 100)

1 Comments:

At 12:28 a.m., Blogger Brian said...

Way to go Josh! 100%!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home