The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.04.2004

I tried to post yesterday...

But my computer or internet connection or something had a problem. It erased a whole page of writing. But it was probably boring anyway. I was supposed to do a cross-country yesterday and today, but the visibility never got high enough for either flight. Ross went home for the weekend and Shu was writing a report on campus so I hung out by myself all day. I did go shopping though. First I got a new sectional chart because my old one expired. Then I got a strawberry cream frappichino from Sarbucks and used up the gift card I got last year. Then I went to Kroger (Pay Less) and got some milk and grapes. I used the grapes to make tuna salad. It was good, but slightly strange because I found out when I got home that I didn't have any relish. (I put in extra grapes to make up for it) My internet connection just started randomly dying on me, so I might not be able to post this until tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Ok, I updated! are you happy now? I hope you don't turn orange too! Please come home on Monday, I really miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home