The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.22.2004

Tests # 2

Okay, here is another attempt at yesterday's post. I got my test scores back. I got an 87% or a B on my instrument ground exam. There were four A's and 12 F's in the class of 60-70 students. I forgot that an airspeed indicator reads higher than normal when you use an alternate static source. I got a 96% in A/C systems though. So I was quite pleased. The professor for systems and powerplants gives away a pair of "collectors edition, limited quantity, Purdue flight wings" to anyone who gets a 100 on a test, so that is my big goal for the semester. I did 9. hours of simulated instrument flying today, which is really hard on my brain because I get vertigo really fast. But I am learning to just trust my instruments and speed up my scan and I actually got a grade of 4.8 for the flight! Then I went home and peeled a bunch of carrots and jammed the plumbing, so I had to take it all apart and unjam it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home