The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.20.2004

Back to school jigitty jig.

Well I am back at my house again. Took another test today. I thought I did well, but only time will tell. I had a great weekend at home. Got to see a lot of friends that I had been missing. Except Big-B skipped out on me! He will remain unidentified unless he decides to disclose, but I was a little disappointed (not shocked, I really should have expected it) to hear that he laid a patch and made tracks as soon as he heard I was coming to town. Oh well. I've got other friends. No really, I do. I mean it. Sure, I might not have done construction straight through the night with anyone else, or run two inch electrical cable through a 150 degree attic with anybody else, but there are other things that make friends than going through rough times together right? Actually those jobs were more fun than rough. But still. I didn't really want to see him anyway.



lol
Okay. I didn't mean anything of what I just said. Come up for a movie night soon. Okay Big-B? And bring my other friends. (If you can find any)

2 Comments:

At 12:57 a.m., Blogger Brian said...

I'm here! I count don't I? :)
Let me know when and what....

 
At 10:21 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

See! I told you I had a friend. It's all up to Big-B what movie he brings up and when it is and who he brings. I think you know who he is Brian, so talk to him about it. But if you consider yourself my friend just give me a call any time and I will be more than happy to let you come watch a movie with me here. (as long as I have at least 6 hours notice to make sure that I will be home and have a chance to scoop all the junk off the floor)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home