The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.23.2004

It's so hard to wake up when it's raining.

That's why rain on Saturday is so good. This morning I ate breakfast while Ross cleaned the kitchen and lamented his complete lack of breakfast food (except for what he didn't want to eat). I offered him some pancakes but he politely refused. Then we sat in my room and read everybody's blogs (at least those who post) but now Ross has gone to do something that I will not say what it is, and I am sitting here posting. I am so ready for school to be done. If anybody wants to come by and play card games and eat licorice or something just hop on over. The house is clean and the occupants are bored. Or if you want to stay home and be bored that's fine too, just be sure to look at Ross's post on swearing. Very true. Do people somehow think that hollering about excretions is going to make their life better or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home