The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.07.2004

A Day of Rest

Right now I am enjoying a particularly blessed Sabbath from all of my daily labors, worries about Physics exams etc... I really love the fourth commandment. It gives me a great excuse to put aside all of my puny little troubles and worship God for being the awesome Lord and King that He is. Dr. Don Kistler preached from Psalm 11 on the Love of God for those who do righteousness and His hatred for sinners and their sins. He said we cannot say that God loves the sinner and hates the sin any more than we can say that God loves righteousness and hates them that do it. The college class joined the adult class after the service and had a lively discussion on Free Will.
Verse of the day: That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:16

1 Comments:

At 12:35 a.m., Blogger Brian said...

That's kinda cool, Don Kistler preached down here at 2nd RPC tonight. He talked about the association of Grace and Truth. They always appear in that order and are rather important. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home