The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.08.2004

Jingle Jangle Jingle

Hooray! My Physics exam is over! And I didn’t get hit by a car. It was thirteen problems, but they only counted eleven, so I could get two wrong and still score 100%. I took a wild guess on one problem. Does anybody know how to find the average density of a fish when you only have its weight in the air (200N), its weight submerged in water (15N) and the density of water (1x103 Kg./m3)? I sure didn’t. I made educated (uh huh, sure, that letter looks cool) guesses on two problems, and I should have had the other ten unless I made an “AAAARRRGGHHHHH >8# (gritting teeth and kicking self) ” mistake on them. So my score could be anywhere between 50% and 100% I think. If I get 100% I’m probably going to pass. If I get 50% I probably won’t. If my professor is working the score for my missed exam the way I think he is, this one is going to be worth the same as my final. But I not going to talk about it any more. It’s over and I did my best, and now I can focus on my powerplants exam coming up next week. What’s another name for an Afterburner? What are the two types of compressor and what is the compression ratio for each stage of an axial compressor? What effect do temperature and air density have on thrust? Those are the easy questions on my review sheet. If you want to know the answer ask Ross.

I’ve got spurs that Jingle Jangle Jingle,
As I go riding merrily along.
And they sing: “Ain’t you glad you’re single.”
And that song ain’t so far from wrong.

Anybody know where I can get a good pair of spurs for not too much?

6 Comments:

At 11:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what? I'd bet a case of root beer that not only will you get married before you're 40, but that you'll get married before Ross. And that both of you will get married before you're too old. And I'll smile.

 
At 12:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you score well, but that's great that your not worrying cause it's all in God's hands. You'll pass with flying colors if that's His plan!

I'm with Kara there. Be very surprising if you're not married by age 40. But one can never tell who will marry before whom. God works in mysterious ways.

~Nirmala

 
At 9:51 a.m., Blogger Ross said...

I'm going to up my bet to a full case. I don't know about before me or not but when you find her, your going to fall hard. I think we'll all be laughing then. Pretty soon here it's not going to be profitable for you to not get married because you would owe so much in root beer lol.

 
At 11:30 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

So on my 40th birthday, I get three cases of root beer in glass bottles? What more could a guy ask for?

 
At 11:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can keep living in denial if it makes you feel better, but it would probably be a better idea just to admit that we could be right and your only problem is that you haven’t met the right girl yet. That way giving us our root beer won’t be quite as painful.

 
At 12:50 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Lol. If I ever get married, any sadness from buying three cases of root beer that I won't be able to drink will be far eclipsed cause it's going to take a lot of pressure from God and a REALLY AMAZING lady to change my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home