The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.10.2004

Physics Test!!! Good Food!!!

Okay so I got online this morning and found out that I scored 69% on my physics test. I was like "bummer dude" and had various and sundry thoughts about dropping it. Then I was sitting in class and comparing scores with the rest of the folks who sit around me and I started figuring out how many problems I missed. My average seemed to come out of thirteen instead of the eleven they said they were grading, so I was like "Hmm, that's weird." just like that. So I just got on now, and they changed my score to 82%!!!! woo hoo!!!! Which means I might pass.

Most of you know Shu, my not-flight housemate, but if you don't he's from Japan and his dad's a missionary in Korea and he is currently the president of the Japanese Student Association. This weekend the JSA is going to have a Taste of Japan thing where anybody can come and get a ton of authentic Japanese food. It's going to be so good. And it will only cost like five bucks for a whole lot of food. You can also get half price if you become a JSA member. I've been talking to Shu about offering family memberships so my folks can come up for Mom's birthday dinner. If you want to know more leave me a comment or something.

Mom's birthday is this weekend!!! I'm not going to say how old she is (I still want to be welcome at home) but if you multiply her age and the year she was born, you would get a perfect square.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 p.m., Blogger Brittany said...

Hi! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home