The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.17.2004

Dilemma

Okay. So I have a really hard decision to make. I can either go home for Thanksgiving break on Friday evening and got to JK's wedding on Sat and be home and stuff, (I will have to skip one physics class) or I can stay up here until Monday afternoon for physics and go to the college group thing and then the talent show at the church up here. I can also go to the combined evening service of the Lafayette, Kokomo, and Elkhart churches if I stay. I don't care so much about the talent show, but I really want to go to the combined service, so I just have to decide if it's worth missing 36 hours with my family.
Question of the day: What would you do?
Question of the week: Would anybody back home (who has a car) want to go to the service in Kokomo?
Song of the post: Kokomo

8 Comments:

At 12:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate having to make decisions between two good uses of a weekend. I dunno what I would do. It depends. Funny Abby asked for advice on the same dilemma on her blog! Happy deciding!?! :-) :-(

~Nirmala

 
At 1:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was me, I would probably choose to go home!!!
Lata,
~Lydia

 
At 2:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weddings are nice, but don't you want to stay up here and let me beat you at Dutch Blitz? And don't you have any classes on Tuesday?

 
At 8:35 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I want my little brother back!!!! :(

 
At 8:51 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Remember who won last time? And my only class on Tuesday got canceled. So I might go back with Shu on Friday evening and got back up here with him on Saturday or Sunday afternoon and then going back down in my car after the Kokomo service.

 
At 10:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember who almost won last time? Who was winning through most of the game? But whatever you pick, when you have two good options to choose from you can't go wrong, so it shouldn't be a big dilemma. Although you might miss something cool like the Ballad of Little Joe.

 
At 7:51 a.m., Blogger Ross said...

Remember who got the lowest score of the game? If that was the point of the game I would have beat y'all by a long shot!

 
At 11:50 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Thanks Josh!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home