The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.15.2004

Dial-up

dosen't work so very well. I couldn't load any pages all weekend. But that's okay because I had better stuff to do. Like study and clean my room and eagerly anticipate the arrival of my family on Saturday. They all came up to visit me for a day! Except for Nicole who had better things to do. But I was very happy anyway. Yesterday was Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I'm sorry I was out of cake mix when you came up. Nothing really exciting happening this week except for two exams (Monday and Friday) and I get to start walking again! The doctor said I have to wait until Thursday, but I'm not sure I can hold myself back that long. Off to study the effects that convergent/divergent exhaust nozzles have on subsonic and supersonic air pressures and velocities.
Oh Yeah! Whoever was the first of four people to look at my post at 11:00 p.m. last Monday was my 1,000th visitor! Who are you?

1 Comments:

At 1:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh!
That's really great that you get to start walking again this week! Also I'm glad to see you fixed your grammer error!! j/k ;)
Ok I'm done being a pest!
Later,
Lydia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home