The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.20.2004

Back Home and gone away

For those of you who know where I work and wonder why I go all the. I decided to come home early and skip my physics class whatever the result may be. JK had a nice wedding. Short but nice. Got to see a lot of friends. way out to Avon, I work at Sam's Club not because I like to drive twenty minutes to work, but because they respect my convictions Then I went back to my summer employer and they hired me for a week. Great folks. But I have lots of major exams and projects coming up so this might be my last post for a long time. At least until I get a little breathing room in school. Happy reading.not to work on the Sabbath.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

;)

 
At 5:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Wonders what the definition of a long time is* *Wonders if Josh is just having too much fun walking* *Wonders if Josh died*

 
At 3:51 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Josh did not die. Josh loves walking under the moon on a beach. Or under the haze down an alley full of trash. Or anywhere else that Josh can walk. Just give me a couple weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home