The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.18.2004

Of Walking Mice and Men

I got to walk today! I was standing up and ready to take my first step of six weeks as I watched the clock go to 12:00. I was really weird. My foot was like tingly and I could only go really slow. After I walked around the house a couple times, much to the amusement of Ross, I went to bed. This morning my foot was feeling pretty good so I went to the computer lab without my crutches. (from my car not my house) Then I went straight over to physics class. I should have taken my crutches because my heel was having a hard time adjusting to weight and my knee was giving out. I got back to my car after class and a very awkward painful running hop across the busiest street on campus. I got smart and took my crutches to Instrument ground class. I discovered that I didn't have my certificate from the Terminally Stupid Association (TSA) so I took the "Simulator Safety Awareness" course in fast forward and printed out another one. If you want to hear a pilot gripe ask them about theTSA. Anyway, we had a mouse visit class tonight. Some of the girls seemed quite perturbed, but our professor (a lady) was like Oh hush up, it's just food for some cat. And my day was over. I'm going to try walking without crutches again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

You're getting there Josh! Someday we will get to go mountain biking together...

I almost feel sorry for the mouse ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home