The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.06.2004

I can fly on wings of eagles.

But Purdue will only let me do it in good weather, which this day was not. I was planning on knocking out a couple hours of sim instrument in the air and refreshing my maneuvers, but I ended up staying on the ground and then completing the second part of one of my group projects. Have any of you eaten oatmeal with a fork? I did because I was too lazy to wash a spoon. I figured out that I have enough food up here to last me one day past my last final. -If I buy butter. I used my last bit on Mac & Cheese this afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 p.m., Blogger Shawn said...

Alas, it would appear that it will be a couple of days before the weather lets you abandon gravity for a couple of hours. Hopefully the weather will turn good for the next two weeks so that you can finish your time. And now a random quote from Klem just 30 seconds old: "Read your pilot controller glossary." Completely irrelevant to my above comments, but still important nontheless. Remember, to fly an ILS PRM your aircraft needs to have a stall speed less than or equal to π (pi) times the airspeed of an unladen European Swallow (11m/s, aka 24mph).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home