The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.07.2004

I Made it to Bible study!

And boy am I glad to be alive. That news aside, I saw the most horrid thing today. I was at work, taking some boxes back to the compactor (a very cool machine) and the bakery lady was throwing away three cartfulls of bread, cakes, muffins, and all other kind of beautiful and wondrous products. I started pleading my way up the chain of command to see if I could get high enough to get someone to let me take at least one little cake home. When I got all the way up to the top manager in the store, he told me that they used to donate all that great food to charity until someone sued them because they had some stale bread! (The court system is soo stupid. I can't wait until I graduate and get to leave the country.) Anyway, that is why they have a policy that all old products must be completely wasted. I decided to write the president of the company and see if he would let me save the poor little darlings if I signed a letter stating that I (and my family) would not sue them even if we got food poisoning and died. My manager said it would not work, but I can still try can't I?
>>>>>>STOP THE DESTRUCTION!!! SAVE THE FOOD!!!<<<<<<

4 Comments:

At 9:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey josh, um.. could you post Stacey's blog page name again.. i couldn't get staceys_spot.blogspot.com/ to work at all... it could be the overseas internet connection, but if there is something i'm missing it would make things easier.
thanks ever so much,
abbs

 
At 11:12 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Hey Abby! Josh had the address right; it’s just that my blog has a hard time loading for some odd reason. I found that if you click the refresh button a few time it should open. If you still have problems with it let Josh know and I'll try talking to the blogger people. Hope things are going better for you and yours!

 
At 12:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey, Josh, Abby (and my fellow bloggers)! I've had some of the same problems with both your blogs...but then again, I think I just have a crummy internet connection. Nepal might have an excuse for bad web service, but Georgia is THAT far away!
Josh, somebody SUED because of bread that I assume they got for free was stale??? crazy people. you'll be comforted (or maybe just jealous, sorry!) to know that about once a month my fam will get all of one day's left over goodies from the Atlanta Bread Company down the road. (I like to call it ABC bread but somehow that doesn't sound too apetizing to most people. can't imagine why... ;P)'tis truly scruptious! -Audrey

 
At 11:16 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

That is soooo funny! And I am very jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home