The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.27.2004

prayer and rest

I was really tired and worn thin by the end of work last night, but with the wonderful blessing of a day of rest from my Lord, I am refreshed and ready to go. I don't see why anyone would refuse to take a day off to worship God and get recharged for the next week. We had a time of prayer after the end of the service tonight and it was great! So life is looking good once again.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 a.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Hey everybody out there in blog world! Please pray for Josh - he broke his wrist last night and is in a LOT of pain. I think he will be having surgery on it this morning.

 
At 5:07 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Josh came through surgery all right! He has two pins in his arm and will be in a cast for two months, which will be followed by rehab. Pray that he would be able fly summer, he has several hours to get in before he goes back to school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home