The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.24.2004

long day

I got my last break at work today half an hour after the store closed. So you can probably imagine how busy it was. But I didn't mess up any checks! :) When we get checks we are supposed to push the check button and put them in the machine to be endorsed and yesterday I kept accidentally pressing cash which automatically ends the purchase and leaves on way to endorse the check, but today I was good. I had a girl come through my line and buy nine cases of beer. You will never guess what University was advertised on her shorts. That's right! It was IU! How in the world did you know? Well I better head off to bed because I am going running in the morning. Go Purdue! where students work out instead of party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home