The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.17.2004

Police Shooting

I was reading let it out this morning and found something that really irked me, so I am going to get off of the theme of my blog and talk politics for a while. There were peole commenting on how terrible it was for a police officer to shoot a resisting criminal. I hadn't heard about the shooting so I rooted through yesterday's paper until I found the story on B3 buried under a story about porstate cancer. Three officers went to serve a warrant on a druggie when he attacked them with a metal pipe and wounded and disarmed two before the third shot him down. And people a mad at the police? come on! The dude was attacking them. Police should be allowed to shoot anyone who resists and/or flees them with no consequences if said person dies. Even for minor stuff like traffic tickets. This would cause criminals to fear the police again and would save lives in the end, because fewer people would run and end up in car wrecks with innocent people dead. Whew, I finally got that off my chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home