The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.08.2004

Cart Boy

I got to be a cart boy at work today. We had some national managers coming in, so they put me out to make sure the parking was extra empty. (and probably also to make sure they didn't go through my line and have me mess up anything they bought) It was fun working out in the sun, but there was this other cart boy who talked worse than a certain general contractor. (talk to Eric for more info on him) (not Mr. C or Mr. G) They also offered me a position behind the service counter at work since I am such a outgoing and friendly person. I was so shocked when they said that because I am such an introvert that I had a hard time approaching them for the job I needed just last month. So, anyway I haven't decided if I am going to take it yet. Prayers would be appreciated.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 p.m., Blogger Brian said...

That's AWESOME Josh!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home