The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.05.2004

time of my life

Time sure flies when you don't want it to, dosen't it? When I started this blog I was going to update every day, but then I started my job and that idea kind of floated on away. Anyway, on the third, after my last post, we took dad out to this great buffet where the ice dispenser was broken. A waitress had to get the ice out for us. After two plates of food though, she was getting ice for someone else and it got unjammed. It started shooting ice all over the place. =0 It was very funny. When it finally quit, there was a huge pile of ice on the floor and counter. I only had three plates when my stomach started hurting. I guess it shrank when I was at Purdue because I used to be able to put away at least five. Yesterday I worked all day and then went to one of the best plays ever. It was The Music Man put on by the best homeschool actors in Indiana. If you haven't seen a play by these guys you are really missing out. Today I worked all day again. It is really cool at work because at the end of the day we get printouts of the stats for our sales. I sold over $45,000 worth of goods in the last three days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home