The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.07.2004

Life and marrage

Yay! I got a few days off of work so I can go see my cousin's wedding in Boston. Never been there before. Especially in the fall. This hoosier is going to the BIG city to live in CLASS! or not. That reminds me, You know you are a hoosier when you've had to call a tow truck to remove your car from a pothole. And you know you are southern hoosier when you call the truck, but the local motorcycle gang lifts your car out before it gets there. I caught a guy trying to lift a pair of shorts at work today. I was like "Are these yours" and he was like "uh yea I forgot about them...(maybe that's because I hid them behind a bucnh of chips)...sorry man."

2 Comments:

At 11:14 p.m., Blogger Brian said...

Poor shop-lifter....

 
At 11:09 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

I should have let him walk past the register and told the police officer that was there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home