The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.16.2004

I'm Back!

Boston was sooo cool. We drove for two days to get out there and checked into our rooms at the Sheraton Hotel on Saturday afternoon. I got to see my cousin's baby for the first time. She is almost two, and she uses perfect grammar and already knows her alphabet. That is makings for a genius. On Sunday we went to the First Presbyterian Church and saw Peter Falk. It was a great church with sound doctrine and super acoustics for singing. Sunday night my aunt and uncle had a dinner at a place called Stephanie's. Verrry Ritzy. Then on Monday we drove out to the Crane Estates (The makers of the Crane toilets) for the wedding. My cousin Chris married a nice girl named Lanie in a private outdoor ceremony. The estates are very high class with 2100 acres of ocean front property, mansions, and flower gardens. I would have loved to stay a week and explore the place. We got to spend one night in an inn on the property. The inn used to be a decorators showhouse and was really top of the line. We had the entire inn rented out so we had the run of the place. :) :) Most of the family and Chris's best man and his wife sat around in bathrobes and played Mafia until two in the morning. :) After a great night's sleep we loaded into our van at 7:20 Tuesday morning and drove until 1:30 Wednesday morning. I got to drive through West Virginia there and back. I went back to work today and it was my manager's birthday! Happy Birthday Robbin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home