The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.10.2004

To loose the surly bonds of earth

I had a day off of work yesterday. Kind of funny cause with a whole day off I couldn't find time to post a blog. Anyway, I did the only reasonable thing to do with a day off- go flying. I got checked out at Eagle Creek, so now I can take their planes out whenever I have another day off. It was really beautiful up there with all the huge clouds billowing up before the storm, kind of rough on the landings though with all the wind. Then in the evening I went to a Hogeye Navvy concert at Eagle Creek park with Stacey. I was fun listening to all their Irish tunes. Did have one drawback though, I've been going around all day talking with a fake Irish accent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home