The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.22.2004

Who wants to fly with me?

I'm hoping to get some time in pretty soon. It will probably be in the morning or maybe an afternoon when I have a day off. Hopefully I can take my family up first and whoever signs up next will be treated on a first come first serve basis. Today I had someone pull the most low-down, cheap, rude, and stingy trick I have ever seen. I was given a roll of nickels and a roll of dimes as payment for a purchase. I could see right away that the nickel roll was short so I told the customer about it, but the dimes looked to be the right size so I left them alone. When I had a break in customers, I opened the dime roll to discover that someone had stuffed the roll with pennies and put three dimes on each end! That looser of a trick is not worth the money you save compared to the dignity, morality, and face that you lose. When I told the lady about the nickels, she seemed upset and said that she had gotten them from friend who was always shorting her, so she could have been innocent, but I would not put anything, especially barefaced flat out lying beyond the scum who would go that far to steal a few dimes. Enough ranting for tonight. Sweet dreams y'all.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take me, take me!!! Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home