The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.05.2004

Door Man

I was the door man (Satisfaction Quality Manager) all day today. During lunch we talked about resume boosting names for our jobs, like Cart Relocation Engineer and Register Operating Technician. At my old job I was a construction engineer, but Mom wouldn't let me write that in the "Positions Held" portion of my applications. Yay! I get to go to Bible study tomorrow. (Unless I am the victim of another freak accident.)

2 Comments:

At 12:22 a.m., Blogger Eric S. Filson said...

I was at Menards several weeks ago and I felt sorry for the cart boys who had to wear blue vests with "COURTESY PATROL" Printed in large white letters on the back... how embarrassing!

 
At 11:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to go over there sometime and guffaw at them.
-Josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home