The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.01.2004

hospitals

After my arm broke, I went to a very nice hospital, were they got me x-rayed and into a bed really fast, and then decided that we would have to wait until at least eight in the morning for an orthopedic surgeon to come in. Mom and Dad had arrived and we discovered that the surgeon on call for that hospital was Dr. Midla, the guy who fixed my finger a few years ago, and who is biased at the Healthplex which is right down the street from us. So we decided to take me down there instead of having him come up here. We got my arm all wrapped up and hit the road. That is when the pain came. My hand started to swell inside my bandages and it felt like it was being totally crushed. But we finally got home and Mom unwrapped me, and I took some pain pills that made me want to throw up and started to feel better. After a gruelingly slow and sleepless six hours I was finally called into Westview where I waited for two more hours for a doctor to come. And their service was terrible, but that just might be my opinion because I was having a bad day. Anyway, they got my arm fixed (I hope)(It is in a really thick wrap so I can't tell), and I went home and had to miss Bible study for the fourth or fifth week in a row (That was the biggest bummer of all) and I am now healing and have gone to work the past two days! (Praise the Lord for that) So now we are back up to present.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

P.S. Somewhere in there I though that it was really ironic that we safely cleared the loft that was collapseing, and had an accident on the good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home