The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.17.2009

Many things

Quickly:
I went to the grocery. It was having a sale on vegetables. The only ones left were okra and cauliflower. I left them too.

I was able to go to the grocery because God provides in amazing ways! I had to buy wedding presents this month, and I got carried away and spent all my food money for the month, but then I was provided with a small job that nearly perfectly paid for my entire round of shopping!

I am reading a book about skillful driving. It taught me how to make the best boiled eggs ever! Seriously, these things are amazing.

And finally:
the worst mistake I have made more than once in the last month (that I care to admit at least): tearing up red chillies and then touching my eyes. =0 don't try it


a kiss to whoever finds the common thread first.

5 Comments:

At 12:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it first!!! It's about food. I wannna kiss.

~ Woo-hoo

 
At 9:00 a.m., Blogger Joshua said...

Well you're gonna have to tell me who you are so I can send you one. Email me if you don't want the whole world to know.

 
At 12:37 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Well I may want to know, 'cause it wasn't me!

 
At 1:24 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

You're so silly Josh =)But I love you =)What did you do to get paid?

 
At 4:32 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

I worked to get paid.

Don't worry cabbage, the kiss will be in the same form as my theme if I ever find out who it was. I might give a different sort to a sister, but they doesn't write like that, so I know it's not them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home