The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.05.2009

Reshuffle

I got called at 3am, arrived at the airport at 6:30 for a flight and five schedule changes later, I'm still here. My latest flight is supposed to leave in an hour, so we'll see if that one sticks. I was going to get to go to Houston (woo hoo!), but now I'm going to Cincinnati, with a possible overnight in St. Louis (boo) (the places we stay there have a way of putting the misery in Missouri) But maybe this time will be better.

Edit. Haha, did I say St. Louis? Now I'm staying in Buffalo NY. I really think I'm staying here, because I'm at the hotel. It's a far cry from sunny and warm Texas, but seeing the mist of the Niagara Falls and an entire great lake frozen over on the way in helped to compensate for the high of 3 degrees. And the hotel is way better than St. Louis' so hooray for that!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Niagara Falls and a big frozen lake???

No fair!!
:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home