The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.28.2009

I'm so glad that humans aren't snakes or arachnids.

Happy year of the Ox by the way! Herd that China was celebrating that a couple of days ago. I bet they don't have cool laws about oxen killing each other though. Just for kicks, anyone who comments on this post needs to leave a rhyme/limerick/haiku/etc about oxen.

We had a cool ice storm last night (as opposed to a warm ice storm). Here is what my bushes looked like:



If we were like snakes or arachnids it would be so totally gross to climb out of our skins every few months.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 a.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

There once was a big ox named Bo
Who went out to play in the snow.
He was getting quite board
Until he was gored
By a wee ox with no muscles to show.

I know, violent, but to the point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home