The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.31.2009

1 year!

Yesterday was my one year anniversary at Chautauqua! Crew scheduling decided to celebrate by changing my schedule five times. Apparently they are still trying to get all their pilots and planes back in the right spots after the big ice storm. So I'm not in Richmond like I thought I'd be. I'm also not going home tonight (teach me to leave my razor, phone charger, and extra clothes at home). I woke up this morning in New York to the chanting and ravings of a group of malcontents on strike below my window. Personally, with as many people as we have looking for jobs, I don't really think this is the right time to go on strike, but what do I know? They've been hollering for a good two and a half hours now. Hopefully they will go horse or get what they want pretty soon because I'm here till noon.

Here I am last year:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home