The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.13.2009

Had a weird dream last night

The odd thing is that I still remember it. I don't usually remember dreams. My lovely neighbors decided run run back and forth in front of my apartment yelling obscenities at each other at 3 this morning. I don't know if it was an outlet for their anger with each other, or if someone noticed my Choose Life plate cover, or what, but I found the words that whomever was trying to teach to all the kids in my complex carved into the frost on my trunk. Maybe they thought all the kids should know how to spell them too.

On a lighter note, my electric bill is down 30% this month. I don't know how I accomplished that. Also, my toilet is sweating. I don't know why, nothing in my apartment should be sweating at the current temperature. Maybe it has a fever or something. I'll have to dump some Tylenol down it's throat.

Drivin' to Indy tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home