The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.09.2006

break in review

Well I had a pretty busy break as seen by the fact that one of the first things I did was dump the contents of my car on the floor of my room and thats where most of it still was when I went to pack it back up again. I was sick the first week. I worked for a few days but after I got a temperature of 102.5 (which, coincidentally is the maximum continous power in kw's that you can get from three operating generators) mom made me call in sick. It was like God was forcing a real break on me. My Dec. 25th was rather disappointing. I went to church but we didn't even get a sermon, so it would have been more profitable to stay home and read Calvin. However I did get to see Joel so there was some benefit to it. I went to the LOTR exhibit at the Indiana State Museum and it was SOOOO COOL! At the end of my break Mom and Dad gave me a Bible and a bike to take back to school with me. I put the first twelve miles on my bike today and it was beautiful. Ok that is all for now. Grace out.

4 Comments:

At 7:42 p.m., Blogger Alyssa said...

Hey Josh! So the silence is over. Huh?! Well did you learn anything during all that quality listening time? Just curious... ;)

 
At 9:32 p.m., Blogger Shawn said...

That bike is pretty nice, although it'll be even better once you get that jet assist pack we talked about going. ;)

 
At 10:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Church is about the whole worship of God, not just about the sermon. You know that. Is Ross's Christmas tree still up in your house?

 
At 1:10 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

I learned a whole lot Liz. a couple major things were: It is nice to be sick every once in a while, One should keep checking ones email even when one is on break so that he dosen't miss important messages, and A cave troll is a large and ferocious beast which should not be messed whith unless you are a hero, a warrior, or are wearing mithril.

Totally Shawn! "Captain, ignite your afterburners!"

Stinking Yes. It is still there Kara. Oh, and thank you for bringing up such a painful subject. Why don't you give me a paper cut and pour lemon juice on it while you are at it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home