The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.07.2005

Pearl Harbor Day

Here's to all the men out there past and present who are defending my country. God Bless you all.
Bus fun:
Getting in on the middle of conversations in the bus is rather amusing.
For example: I was sitting in the gold loop bus and two girls were getting on. One was saying "...no, because I'm not as rude as you!" then she looks over and another passenger and says "Hey slut! What are you doing on the bus?" yeah... I had another few but I forgot them. My room is a mess and I'm almost out of food. I guess that means it's getting to the end of the semester.

More verses:
2 Chronicle 19:2-3
And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore [is] wrath upon thee from before the LORD.
Nevertheless there are good things found in thee, in that thou hast taken away the groves out of the land, and hast prepared thine heart to seek God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home