The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.01.2005

It's December!

And it started out with a beautiful snow! I woke up this morning and everything was so peaceful and calm. It's a lot of fun to walk while it's snowing, all the little flakes getting stuck to your hoodie and blowing in your face so you have to squint. Two years ago I only walked to get somewhere and didn't really enjoy it that much, but now I'm finding that I really like it. I could just go on for miles and miles. Last week I brought Caleb's bike up here so I could ride it for the next few weeks since mine broke, but I haven't ridden it once yet. I pumped up the tire on Monday with Ross's pump, so I could get the right pressure in, but after I returned his keys and was walking out to ride to class I heard this WHOMP. and... The tire exploded! It was the biggest hole I have ever seen in a tube before. So anyway, I've been walking since.

Here's a couple verses I found on stuff that God hates:

Deu 16:21-22
Thou shalt not plant thee a grove of any trees near unto the altar of the LORD thy God, which thou shalt make thee.
Neither shalt thou set thee up [any] image; which the LORD thy God hateth.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 a.m., Blogger Ross said...

That stupid Ross, I bet he sabotaged the pump so that it would put exploding air in your tire. That's a pretty low thing for even him to do. I would stay away from him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home