The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.21.2005

3 semesters, 5 finals, 3 quizzes, and 1 paper

away from graduation. Or to bring the time scale down a lot~ 1 class till break!!! I have to wait till tomorrow morning for that class, so I think I'm going to go ahead and pack up my car and be ready to take off right after class. The weekend was really nice. I got to get up early Saturday and go rake leaves to raise money for CPC. When we were done raking a bunch of kids started attacking me in the huge leaf pile we made. So I had a lot of fun throwing them across the pile, foiling their attacks and feeling like a mighty warrior. Once I was nearly succumbed and had about seven kids sitting on me and stuffing leaves in my face, but I managed to throw them all off and jump up to resume the battle. Twas a ton of fun. Afterwards Stacey and I went to the Gillespie's house for tea and football. Only five guys were there for football, but it was still fun. We watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The Pacifier. Josh said the Pacifier wasn't as bad as it could be, which was as close as he could get to saying it was a great movie, since he dissed it before he watched it. Sunday Caleb became an official member of the church, and we had a Thanksgiving dinner and then I went back to Lafayette for an awesome Psalm sing with the Kokomo, Elkhart, and Chicago churches.

3 Comments:

At 9:58 a.m., Blogger Elizabeth said...

Correction, Caleb was already a full and official member of the church as a baptized child, he merely laid claim to the inheritance promised in his baptism and became a communicant member.

 
At 10:32 a.m., Blogger Josh Gillespie said...

I never said the Pacifer was as good as it could be. Yes, I did diss the movie before I saw it, but by movies end, I was correct in my dissing. But, it could have been worse. And Charlie and Chocolate Factory was just weird...in a bad movie sort of way. But hey, from what I hear, it resembled more of the book than the first Charlie did. The author must have used a very strong substance while writing that book. And maybe the writer of The Pacifier should have used a stronger substance when writing that movie. But in it's defense, it was a Disney movie. That should explain enough. They should stick to making cartoons with Pixar.

 
At 1:47 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Ok, that's confusing James. I'm going to have to ask you aboutit next time I see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home